Monday, May 30, 2011

Everybody Loves Mondays!

While some people do not enjoy Mondays, I find Mondays entertaining.  There is always something new to do and lots of different things going on. This morning I arrived to find a Veggie Tales movie on my desk.  Initially I thought it was something to watch, but I decided to leave it to the side and finish up some loose ends from last week.  While I was working I also stumbled upon a zamboni and was reminded that I have to leave my toys at home.  I am learning how to behave in an office setting, so now I only play with my zamboni at lunch time and during my coffee break.

Here is a picture of me playing with my zamboni.
It looks much better once you have "liked" it.
 

In other news, there has been some work on a Facebook page for the village and it is up and running.  You can find it on Facebook by typing in Village of Forestburg into the search bar.  


*I do not own a zamboni or Veggie Tales movie.  These are items that were left by the cleaning staff by accident, and although I would love to keep them, I will return them to ensure the children in Forestburg are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment