Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Things are Bumpin' in the Burg

So another week has flown by, and again I have found myself enjoying my summer job.  Last Thursday, June 9, Meaghan and Odessa came on a little adventure to visit me and check in.  Here is a photo collage I made of Forestburg and some of the wonderful sights around the area.

This collage includes pictures of the grain elevators, the power plant on the Battle River, some of the mining machines at Diplomat Mine Interpretive Site, and the municipal office that I work in. All of these are places I see on a regular basis and are the places that I showed Odessa and Meaghan on their trip here.  After an afternoon of touring we headed down main street to the deli for a snack.  Meaghan and I chose the basic ice cream while Odessa was feeling adventurous and went for the Ice Cream Sandwich. 

Odessa demonstrating how to properly eat an ice cream sandwich.
If you think that's impressive you should check out her blog about video making and traveling Alberta.

I hope everyone is having a good week and I will post again later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Kendra! I would predict that a video about the Forestburg adventure could be available by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete